Monday, October 24, 2011

i finally got the courage to blog

It's my first time as a blogger so please bear with me, i apologize from some wrong choice of words & grammar for now. To tell you frankly, it took me a month to be able to find time & also have the courage to create this blog. I know for a fact that Im not that good in writing, i don't have the gift of writing ika nga but im hoping that after a couple of weeks or months, i would be able to learn more from my experiences & take some comments of other bloggers and my interested readers on a positive way. I always believe in the saying that "Experience is a great Teacher" thus im trying my best to learn on this..atleast I tried.

As an Introduction, this blog is all about my adventures & journeys in life. Anything of what pops out of my mind, all about my hobbies, my favorite foods, my cravings, my love for clothes & fashion finds 'coz i luv dressing up myself & ofcourse i really really love to travel if my time & budget permits. Its like a stress therapy to me. I also like to shop & find new things that are cheap yet very useful on my everyday living.

Furthermore, I also believe that life is too short, that's why I wanna live my life to the fullest & try out new things like this one---"Blogging".

Just to share w/ you guys how happy I am after posting my first blog a while ago, i spare a little time to treat myself & celebrate the launching of my first blog. It was also my first time to go to "SERENITEA". It was all my first time today, 10/24/11 ---hehehe. After clicking publish on my blog, I simply ordered their famous milk tea, my choice of Okinawa drink with pearl & their spicy chicken fingers that was really yummy. Their milk tea was way better with other milk teas i've tried. To end this up, I wanna share this drink to all of u, my first ever readers...Cheers!

photos were taken from my instagram account (joyce reyes) & my tumblr account (http://mariejoycereyes.tumblr.com/).

thank you for reading guys. if u have some comments or suggestions, please feel free to post or email me. and I will be glad to get back to you as soon as possible.

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment